In this video I talk about: why concentration is important and 4 ways you can improve your concentration when you are studying a language.
Why is it important to build your concentration?
- you will have more focus
- you will have finish what you start
- you will have less things on your ‘to do’ list
- you can listen longer in class
- you can sit down and think for a longer time
- you can write for a longer time
- you can learn more words
How can you build your concentration:
- Ask yourself: ‘What is my style of learning? How do I concentrate?’
- Turn off your notifications!
- Work for 25 minutes, then take a 5 minute break
- Be kind when you don’t concentrate.
What about you? How long can you concentrate? How are you going to build your concentration today?
Please subscribe to my channel to find out more learning and confidence tips